Thursday, March 8, 2012

It All Began With An Innocent Party Invite

So my female sim in Appaloosa Plains was invited to a pool party, so of course swimwear was party attire. So my sim  is the first to arrive, the party host lives alone and is also in swimwear.
Then after 2 hours sim time no one else shows up...this is where I began to wonder how awkward that would be if it happened in real life.
Then I decide she might as well go for a swim....
Upon scanning the entire property I find there is no swimming pool...

How creepy she was the only guest at a pool party in her swimwear and yet no pool.

Let This Be A Lesson, NEVER go to a party with a man you don't really know especially if he asks you to come in swimwear.

1 comment:

  1. Chris Hansen: "Hello creepy neighbor with no pool, we've been expecting you..."

    ReplyDelete