Monday, June 11, 2012

My Real Life Rant About The Justice System

How long should a baby-killer be put in prison, 20 years? 40? Life? Death Sentence?

I favor the two latter options, but as the death sentence is not legal in my country I would have said the man pictured below should have got life imprisonment for killing a 5 month old baby, the reason for the killing, the baby had distracted the killer from playing his video game.



So how long did this killer get, 9 years...in the year 2021 he will be released from prison, and he probably won't undergo my sort of therapy or anger management or rehabilitation, they will just release him back into the community. It is so sad, my only hope is that the other inmates are made aware of the nature his crime, namely baby killing, and he is duly punished by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment