Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Getting Back Into Custom Content

CUSTOM CONTENTING IT UP 

GETTING BACK IN THE GROVE


So I used to make CC for the Sims. One of the dresses I made was based on Rose's dress from Titanic. Anyway I went to go download it and the link is dead! And I don't have the originals anymore! 

So I have decided to try my hand at it again - check out some initial progress below. not as good as my former work but for a rusty automaton like me I'm pretty happy. 




This didn't involve actually editing the model (I used to do that but heck idek where to begin now) so it it's all texture work. Wish me luck friends. The hope is to do a full Titanic dress collection and then maybe even do a Titanic film recreation. 

Truth be told I'll probably give up - especially once lock-down ends. Ón the subject of new initiatives, I may have a new job prospect irl, well its more a self-employed thing. Don't worry it's no pyramid scheme or essential oils MLM. I don't want to count my chickens but its something I have tried my hand at before and I have some savings coming off its term that I can use as startup. My mother ran a business before she retired and my brother runs his own business so I have some expertise to call on with start-up. I'll give more details once its actually happening. 

I'm such a dreamer though, so many plans never work out but here's hoping. It's kinda become possible only because my OE travel plans are gonna be on hold for at least a year due to the Covid-19 situation. But when one door closes another opens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment