Sunday, December 5, 2010

I made a CAS CC item

If anyone has seen the "TRON: Legacy" trailer, you will know its awesome so anyway they ahve these things in the trailer they use as weapons..i think. Anyway I made it, it took me a while and its kinda lame but I made it. Its supposed to look really cool like this....



But it looks like this...



Well Im happy with myself...lol
Anyway should nonone make one thats better and you want one it can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?87cvsll82v2m2m2




1 comment:

  1. ~ Hi, I am sure you will think this random,but you have a sim holding something(yes I do know it is a disk!)I have never made any CC for Sims3, but a friend asked me to make a stake,so she could set up a scene for her story,were she stakes a vampire(LN)I have made many things for Sims2 but have not even looked into making anything for Sims3,do you know of a tutorial or a person that could help my friend with this!
    ~ Anything would be greatly appreciated,& thank you for taking the time to read this.
    ~Thanks Karima.

    ReplyDelete