Monday, October 10, 2011

TIN TIN! (The Adventures of Tin Tin)

For those without good taste when it comes to Children's Entertainment, Tin Tin is
 a comic (which I never read unfortunately) that became a TV series (which I loved).

It's about Tin Tin and his dog and they solved mysteries, comparable to Nancy Drew 
or the Hardy boys (Never heard of those?...impossible). Tin Tin is a classic, and most noteworthy is his hair, it has a trademark style which is best understood by looking at the picture. ( I have attempted making the hairstyle for sims 3...will upload later maybe)

This brings me to the reason for the post...
There is going to be a Tin Tin Movie! (in 3D naturally)

But that's not all, there will be 3 Tin Tin movies!
 But wait  there's more...The movies will be directed by Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson. 
But It doesn't stop there...There will also be a Tin Tin game!

But Wait... funnily enough, The game is called Secret of the Unicorn (Petslol)
But that is because the ship around which the game and first movie are mainly set is called the Unicorn I believe. December release for the first film.


But wait...that is all XD






1 comment:

  1. The Tin Tin series always makes me laugh because the word "tin tin" means "a child's penis" in my native language.

    ...also, I have the sense of humor of a 5-year-old.

    ReplyDelete