Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One Year of Blogging

This post is indeed a little late, the 1 year of blogging mark passed in September, but I want to acknowledge it all the same, although it is October

So What Has Happened in this Year?
Some Things From The Stats:

Total Pageviews:
44,937

The Best Month was June 2011
June Pageviews:
11,556

Total Number of Comments:
277

Total Number of Published Posts:
137


Top 5 Traffic Sources:

Top Search Keywords:
         

5 Most Viewed Posts:

Other Things From The Stats:

Some other referring sites I'd Like to Thank:

One site that gave me so few referrals it doesn't deserve to be on this list but I feel like mentioning...
???

Strange Search Keyword:

I won't go over in any detail the events of the past year, only because that's what I want to do at the end of the year, much like my 2010 (half) year in review.
But, I do want to share this picture, taken when the blog first started, a little reminder of the blog's beginnings...





No comments:

Post a Comment