Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Attack of the Mods

War of the Forums: Attack of the Modpods. The mods have taken over the forums..its like communist russia in there..I tried to make a topic..this is what I get




EA..what is this shit!...who wants to bet alternate forums will get increased action...

just look at all the mods
Smilies are gone..not avaiable to post plus all the old smilies have reverted to words


What forum is this shitty..i hope its temporary or a joke..I hope its not just me...tplus the mods are lazy bastards...plus look at europes forums..refers to below post

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's my post! (with all the lol's) XD

    anyhow, I saw that the forum looks all messed up; at least it looks messed up to me. What's going on??

    hmmm. Maybe it's all for the best, maybe it's their way of finally cutting back on all the troll activity. :/

    ReplyDelete