Monday, October 11, 2010

Ok, Clearly I need to do this

*puts serious face on
I clearly offended some of you, I didnt intend for it to be as serious as it has become but time to put on my mature face and admit that my last post was founded on, what turned out to be untruth, at first I didnt expect it to matter so much as it wasnt anything serious, however things were said which brings me to a choice, either I make an angry response or I build a bridge and apologize, I have chosen the latter option as I know Im imperfect and I make mistakes, Im not going to be ignorant and insist I am right, My point of view is ever changing, yoy may agree or disagree with it, but If it unwittingly causes offence then I am more than willing to apologize. I am genuinely sincere about this. This is the point where you decide whether to forgive me, forget me or throw pie at me.

8 comments:

  1. People are took that post as too serious. As said earlier everyone needs a hug and a nap! I think we all need it! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. To true, I did find it funny how some people who accused me of making drama, made my silly post into an entire episde of the hills, however as a gesture of peace I posted this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I forgive and throw pie? Because the pie throwing sounds like fun. I hope you don't think you offended me, I was just setting the record straight. Honestly, I am like the rest of you, ready for this drama to blow over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want it to be over asap...all this stuff about Alexurt1 on mares is getting boring...except for this post http://themaresnest.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/jorizorian-and-missjennakate-in-vogue/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That thread was hilarious. I am glad this is finally all blowing over as well. Oh and about the Facebook page, I didn't know she had set up another one, as she had linked me to her personal one, so I wanted to apologize for that. The truth came out anyway in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dont worry about, you were really nice about it anyway so no need to apologize =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say this was a hard post to write, usually when things get awkward I try to be funny, so it was ahrd not to throw in jokes here and there..though I couldnt not have pie at the end

    ReplyDelete